Wednesday, August 12, 2009

As some of you know, Aunt JoAnn was not at our family reunion this summer, so when Donnie had to make a business trip to Ball State University out in Indiana, we snuck along and rode out with him. A quick round trip, but lots of fun. We were able to attend church with Uncle Talbot and Allen's family who had also driven 2 1/2 hours to see us I guess...not sure why they would do that...lol We had lunch at there house and were also able to see Beth and her husband! Here are a few pictures. I forgot my camera, so Donnie's phone had to do...lol Hope you enjoy!






Can't forget about the clock. This was the kids highlight. They had never seen one of these. They waited patiently for the little bird to come out and anounce the 1/2 hour! It was cute watching Ann. We even had to hold off on the dinner prayer just for the birdie...lol Allen had gotten this for them from Germany on one of his tours in the Air Force I guess. Really a nice piece of art!



The hot tub was awsome for these weary old bones. The kids really enjoyed the swimming pool, as for Donnie and I we kind of went back and forth to cool off every so often. Sure was relaxing...


We loved the food at the Tumbleweed restoraunt. Had never heard of one before. At any rate, there was a chandaleer in there that we were all taken by. I'm sure it's fake, but awsome!! I think one of those would look good in my den!


No comments:

Be the first to see fresh updates!!