Thursday, January 01, 2009

"2009"



Here we are! Another year has come and gone by soooo fast... I always heard my parents say that the older they got the faster time went, but I guess I'm just now experiencing it. I think part of it is the bills...lol Seems like we buy Christmas, and before we know it, it's time to shell out again...

Donnie and I were able to get out for a New Years Eve party last night. Donnie loves to sing, and has a beautifull voice, so he was able to sing at least three songs last night at the party. I love it when he sings special songs to me that we have found meaningful in our relationship. Those are times and memories that are building blocks along life's journey. I am so blessed. I love "God Blessed the Broken Road" and he knows it! So that was the last song he sang to me.

The kids stayed home and watched movies etc... Donnie had made a crock full of pork and kraut. Then he made a gallon of Egg Nogg, (of course no alcohol...hehe) so they would be well equipped. We told them that gallon had better not be gone when we got home...they like it so well, but would have been very sick :) They seemed to enjoy their evening also, and we brought some hats home to get a picture of them!!! Ann of course had to have a hat and a crown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice pics! May the LORD bless
you and yours this year and always till HE comes to take us home! GOD
bless and keep you. Love, Katie

Carla said...

Hello! Nice to hear from you on our blog. :-) Thanks for getting in touch! Have a great new year!

Christa said...

So cool to find you on here, Donna!! I have so often wondered about you since that last time I seen you in Lisbon, but had no idea where to find you!! I am so glad that it seems that you have a good life now!!

Be the first to see fresh updates!!