Friday, January 16, 2009

Yea!!! My Ford Feestyle Crossover......It's brand new!!! Sparkling paint job!!


Wow, almost $8,000.00 worth of damage...

When I picked up my Freestyle crossover yesterday it was sparkling! New parts, new paint job and the whole works! I think I am more excited about it now than I was the day I bought it...hehe The inside smells like fresh paint!! My rental car was a far cry from my "taxi"...lol The kids weren't too thrilled about having to scrunch into one back seat...had a few more arguments. Maybe that will help them appreciate what they have a little more.

These guys are best snow buds! Doenisha is the camera girl. Was trying to find a picture of her, but she said she doesn't really care for the snow. She only takes Ann out to let her have fun.

Ann loves to eat snow. Sometimes that's all you she'll do. Donnie told her she would get a belly ache, but she's not convinced. Doenisha made her some snow creme. She really liked that!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, it sure looks great compared to what I even remember. So glad you are alive!! Hope your joints get to feeling better. Love the kids snow pictures. Love ya!!

Doenisha Laynne said...

I live here and I haven't even looked outside to see it, but the pics look good!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't really like the snow either, if I knew how to use a camera, I'd probably be the one behind it instead of down in the snow.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Hey Cuz...when are you coming north for a visit?

Byron

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Those snow pics look all too familiar! Yuck! And we are to get more and the sub-zero temps with high winds is a real KILLER! Hope Spring gets to visit soon because I miss it so much! Loved the new kid pics! Take care and stay blessed! Love, Katie

Be the first to see fresh updates!!