Monday, June 01, 2009

Happy B-day Jeanne!! Celebrateing Preciouse Moments!




Myspace Comments @ 123glitter.com



your 5th B-day! I was your gift 7 days early, 36 years ago! Sorry I cried every time you tried to hold me...I promise I would be better the 2nd time around!!

Playing cook!!

Quality time with a dear friend!

Not sure where this is, but thank goodness you are there to hang on to me!


Awww, couldn't pass this one up...lol

Port-Au-Prince Haiti after getting mail from the huge post office!

Mom must have been takeing the picture.

You always made my favorite dresses. A close look at this picture showed the kitten cloth!! I still remember it! You made me a little purse to match. You were awesome and still are!


O.K. not sure what Honda's weight limit is or what the regulations are, but you can fit 4 Missionary kids on each one of these Honda 250 trail bikes! Thank you Tim and Andy Troyer for being such good drivers, I think we were all a little nuts...hehe


Senior Graduation! Melissa Lehman, Dan Ellis, and Jeanne




Memorial day 2009 Jeanne bagging a few fishing tips so she can help Andrew use his fishing pole! He caught a few out at Gillford while Uncle Donnie helped him!


Thanks Chad for the refreshing boat ride!! Thank goodness you hedged the Park officer off. I think you might have saved me a ticket on my Birthday...lol

Awesome memories. It's 1:00a.m. and I think I'd better retire, but I wanted to post this before Jeanne gets on here today for her B-day! I'm not sure how they did it, but our birthdays are always exactley a week apart...lol




Myspace Comments @ 123glitter.com

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the B-day greeting. The pictures brought back a lot of good memories. I am not sure I have all the pictures you have. Hang on to them for us. Love, Jeanne

Donna "Durfee" Fogle said...

Donnie found another file on the CD within the big file! I'll have to help you out. I don't think it showed up untill we downloaded the whole thing to my computer. So glad you enjoyed it!!

"Sisters by birth, Friends by choice"

Avis said...

Great pictures ! Happy Birthday Jeanne :) !

Be the first to see fresh updates!!