Saturday, June 06, 2009

Thank you Donnie for your unconditional love!!




Myspace Comments @ 123glitter.com


Didn't realize how big this party was going to turn out to be...Beautiful day!!

I'm not sure if I've ever seen Donnie have so much fun...lol

Thank you Honey for giving me a stable environment and unconditional love! You have more than provided for the kids and treated them as your very own. Now we have little Ann Marie which keeps us all going. She's such a joy to all of us!




Myspace Comments @ 123glitter.com


Pastor Mark has some pretty horses!! We enjoyed them for back drops!

So Handsome!!!!

Fire and Ice roses!! So pretty. I had them put a single red rose in memory of Dad...I miss you so much Daddy...

Thank you Carrie for being there for me over some rocky roads...you pulled me through more than once...I'm so glad you took part in our happy day!!

In loving memory of Uncle Bud... Aunt Inez, Aunt JoAnn & Uncle Talbot in this pic.

Aunt Carolyn and some other family if you look close...lol

What a surprise! Never expected Draft horses and a buggy!! You did good honey!


Wow...time sure has changed these kids...lol Can't believe how young they were...




Myspace Comments @ 123glitter.com

No comments:

Be the first to see fresh updates!!