Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inside Easter decore & outside below...

This was an arrangement I've been needing to put together for a while...I got it an auction here in Bergholz. It was from the old hardware store. Kind of hard to really see the basket, but it's real old and has lots of coal dust on it from years of sitting around!! Love stuff like that...

Can you tell I collect frogs? I have angels and frogs all over the place. People keep giving them to me. My very favorite is a frog with angel wings...lol
This is a younger picture of Ann at Easter! I love putting pictures out!!
It's kind of hard to tell, but our tree has eggs and ribbons and bows on it all in pastel colors for Easter! Doenisha does a good job keeping up with the seasons! Kind of hard ot store a 9 ft Christmas tree, so we enjoy it all year long...

No comments:

Be the first to see fresh updates!!