Monday, March 02, 2009

"The Highlands"

enjoy the slide show below...
We very much enjoyed our mini vacation. We went to a cool restaurant on Friday night called TJ's. It's mostly baseball oriented. The food was awesome and very fast! We plan on making a family night sometime and taking the kids to it...pretty cheap...lol Enjoyed swimming and sitting in the whirlpool at the "Springhill Suites Ramada" On Saturday we did a lot of shopping, as the Highlands is mostly a shopping attraction right now. They are suppose to put an amusement park in there eventually. No one is real sure what the hold up is. The first Building in there was Cabella's If you've never been to one, you should go. It's like a museum. Ton's of mounted wildlife and the paintings on the ceiling and walls make it look like you are really in the outdoors! Even if your not a hunter it's cool! Sunday we came home by a round about way...didn't get home till around 6p.m., so we had had a real nice weekend. Donnie's Mom was real nice and kept Ann Marie for us. She also kept Ann's cousin Grace which is the same age, so they could have a play date sleepover...I'm sure she's exhausted... Doenisha and Vanya both went home with their separate friends on the school bus Friday after school. Everyone had a good time! Well I guess I'd better shut up...getting quite lengthy....you won't want to read it all...haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That looks like "fun, fun, & more fun"! Too bad I couldn't have
been there, I would have pestered you all to death! LOL! GOD bless you both and love ya! Katie

Becky said...

Hi Donna! Looks like you had a fun weekend! Was that in Wheeling? We've been to the Cabela's there. Great to catch up with you! I'm not sure if I'll keep blogging. I am enjoying facebook now!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, did I ever tell you, I loved your wedding pic on front? It is so pretty! :) xox Katie

Be the first to see fresh updates!!