Friday, March 13, 2009

Up at 5 a.m...





I'm am currently the Director for a new food ministry we are doing at our church. "Great Food For All" Unfortunately that entails getting up at 5:00 a.m. in the morning, well, it's already 12:00 a.m., so I'm not sure why I'm going to bed...lol Donnie and I have to take an hour and 1/2 trip to get trained. I think we'll have to keep each other awake in the morning...lol I'm really excited though. We live in a really needy area, and as some of you might know even if you don't fit into the welfare category, everyone could use a little help in the cupboard!!! Especially if you are raising a growing family. This program is for anyone. It will greatly benefit our church and surrounding area. I'm praying that it will be a source of outreach to maybe bring people into church eventually! I love meeting new people and this will be awesome! Please pray for me as I teach those under me how the program works and get this up and running!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT is so kool of you sweetie! It
is really a nice thing you all are doing for others! GOD bless you & keep you in HIS love. Love, Katie

Be the first to see fresh updates!!