Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy B-day Honey!! February 27th is your day!!


See more pictures in my slide show below!!

Everyone is asleep, and I'm being sneaky. Donnie's Mom made a photo album for him of his pictures! I found some really cool ones! He must have been the cutest coolest little guy from the start! They realized when he took the heat register in the house apart and put it back, that he was going to be a very talented little guy when it came to fixing things! I guess for his B-day one year they went to the junk yard, and I can't remember if it was a motor or transmission, but he took it apart and put it back together. I think I got my facts straight...lol His Mom says Ann Marie takes after him when it comes to her imagination!! Hope you enjoy this slide show! I sure had fun looking through his album!

He graduated from Malvern High School, Ashland University, and Hawking Tech.

I love the story of him pumping gas after graduating from College, and he had to take a cut in pay to come to Steubenville and work in his field of broadcasting. Just crazy how even though you have a degree, it doesn't always promise great pay at first...lol Don has now worked for over 21 years in broadcasting. All of which he's been employed with the local TV Station. WTOV TV9 He worked his way up from the bottom, and currently holds the position of Chief Engineer! We are proud of you honey! Donnie is also last, but not least, the greatest Dad and husband anyone could ever ask for!

He is being treated to a weekend away. We are headed to the "Highlands" down in Wheeling, WV. Have heard a lot about it. I'm sure we'll enjoy our stay!

3 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Tell him Cuz says Happy Birthday!

Byron

Anonymous said...

Well I wish him the best B-D ever! And hoping that you both have the best day together! Loved the pics too! He should be happy! Love ya girl! Katie

Anonymous said...

Here I am again! He graduated from Ashland, Ky?? That is my HOMETOWN!
Kooler than KOOL! Love ya! Katie

Be the first to see fresh updates!!