Monday, February 02, 2009

??Special Delivery for a Florist?? :))))))





While makeing my 1st of 3 visits to the Chiropractor for the week...I enjoyed running an errand for my Friend Michelle who has a Hardware/Flowershop accross the street from me! She was in desperate need of Bakers Ferns for her arrangements for the day. After makeing my first stop and not finding any, had an awsome talk with the flower lady at Kroger...either she was lonely or I was just enjoying an adult conversation...(sometimes we need those...hehe) She suggested that I go to a local flower shop there in Wintersville...not knowing that it was sort of a competetor, I bravely went in and told the owner that I was the delivery person for "Special Touch Floral" in Bergholz. He was very kind and ended up giving me most of a case at his cost!!!! Wow, there are still nice people in this world! I really enjoy Michelle. We've become close from the fist day I stepped foot in Bergholz after we had purchased our house. All of the paint came from her store...and she even had fun helping me with colors and all. Well, I decided I had waited long enough to return her the favor for all the hard work she does of cheering other people up! I enjoy delivering flowers for her any chance I get. How was I going to arrange flowers for a florist???????? Well, here was my attempt. I sure hope it passes inspection????

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love the flower arrangment that you made for your florist friend. Also I love the background that you used for your blogspot. I did not see that one!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend! Nice job! You have to send me some flowers sometime for my garden in the Spring! :) You have some really nice pics on here and are doing a great job on your new site. Love you and hope your week is blessed and safe for you and yours. Katie

Be the first to see fresh updates!!