Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Messed up...


I guess my body had more damage than we thought. I'm doomed to therapy for 24 visits, then after that, they will try to determine if there is long term damage. I feel like a bobble head....lol I'd love to bubble wrap my neck, but that might look funny. There's some further injuries, but I'm not in the mood...lol










I finally got a good picture of our 9 ft Christmas tree to post on here. The kids have to get the ladder out to decorate it every year. We didn't really have a good place to store it this past year, so we kept changing the decor for every Holiday or season.








Here's the Christmas picture of the kids! Some of you may have already seen it!! It's so good to here from those of you who have found me via Jeanne's or other blog spots! It's nice to keep in touch. I'm still learning how to do this, so don't laugh too hard...hehe


Vanya's band concert got cancelled tonight due to bad weather....rescheduled for Friday...worked out a little better for us that way.




I won't be able to take Annie to her dance class either. She's the smartest little critter. The other day they had told one of the kids when dropping her off from school, that there would be no bus on Monday. When I got dressed yesterday morning, she kept getting more and more aggravated with me. Telling me that the bus was not coming and I had to drive her to school. I finally called the preschool, and she was right.! The teacher said that was pretty good for 3.

Love you all bunches!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks nice mommy it looks like you know what you're doing and that you're having fun. I love you lots and can't wait to see what you put up next. Please don't put anything tooooo embarrasing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Donna....
Your tree is beautiful, but not nearly as much as your kids are!! What a wonderful picture. Sure hope you recover soon, so sorry that had to happen anytime, especially at the holidays.

Sara

Be the first to see fresh updates!!