Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa, & me at school Christmas party!!



Ann & Santa!


She doesn't really like him...but we talked her into asking him for the pedal tractor she wants. She loved him last year, but has screamed every time she sees him so far this year.











Mrs. Becky, Mrs. Diane & Mrs. Linda




Mommy came to my Christmas party with me!! We had so much fun! Some ladies from a local church got us all gifts!! I got a complete snow suit...hat and mittens! Plus I got pj's and a real plush puppy to sleep with. I got some other gifts too, but too busy to mention them all. I keep asking Santa for a pedal tractor! Daddy said we'd have to see if Santa had any in his workshop or not. I'm not sure I can wait that long, but Mommy said I have to.
Hurry Mom I caught him!!


MMMMMMMMMM Play dough....Mom isn't real sure about this, but I'm loving it!!

Actually got a whole play dough kit, so I can make sandwiches etc... I think I heard Mommy say I'll have to sit in my chair at the table to play with this stuff. Apparently she does not think I'm responsible enough to keep it out of the rug and wherever else it might end up. Like the florescent paint my sister left laying out and I got to fingerprint all over the living room with. That was a blast, until Mom found out, then we both got in trouble. When you want to have fun, you have to count the cost.


Merry Christmas!!! Hope you've enjoyed this. I think Mom will be posting the Johnson family reunion next, but my brother has his band concert tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Yea she will love the play dough! lol! As I always told
my daughters for correcting their kids "Make sure the punishment fits
the crime." In other words one can
be too harsh with a little one or they can be a big softie! :) Kids
have to "live and learn" that is where WE come in: as teachers in their young lives. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Donna,
I love the picture of Ann Marie with Santa Claus. She looks like she would love to just poke him in the eye or bop him on the nose! Did she get that from you?
Missy

Be the first to see fresh updates!!